Music Freak - English Expert - the beginning of something NEW!

 Welcome to my page. Here you are going to be presented both great music and how to learn English using lyrics of the songs.



 The MUSIC FREAK part is going to be my experience - the CDs I buy, the vinyls I have, the blu-ray or DVD concerts I get :)

 The ENGLISH EXPERT part is going to show you the pages to print which you may print and while listening to music - learn English on your own. You may also take them to your school and do it with your classmates and your teacher. If you're a teacher feel free to introduce the pages with lyrics to your classromm experience with the students.

 I hope I'll be able to keep up with the time and introduce at least 1 song a week and a few music CDs or vinyls after I have bought them and listened to them!

 Enjoy!!!

Comments